Transforming our supply chain - sustainably
Team Leidos are responsible for delivering the LCST Programme providing Storage, Distribution and Commodity Inventory management to the UK Armed Forces. At the same time we are committed to developing a sustainable culture with our employees, our suppliers and in our local community.
- Developing our processes and working practices that support sustainable commodity procurement
- Responsible sourcing
- Working with our suppliers to reduce the use of single use plastics and sourcing alternatives.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Actively supporting the communities where we live and work
- Supporting charitable causes
- Promoting staff wellbeing.
Team Leidos Office Environment
- Working towards zero waste to landfill
- Reducing administrative paperwork
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions caused by travel.